Thursday, June 23, 2011

Appeal

                                                                                                             B-H
It’s been almost two weeks since I didn’t post anything.
I have enough material written to post every week for the next half of the year.
Unfortunately this material needs editing. It was explained in one of the first of my posts that my English language skills are rather limited do to the fact that I came to this country in age of thirty, not knowing English at all. I came with family and this family was my priority and not learning new language more than it was necessary to provide for them.
After fifteen years B-H I learn enough to express myself in this language but the grammar and spelling of my writings, was many times matter of negative critique.
Till now I hire editor who, for decent price, was doing editing for me. Now he got busy with other promising project and he does not have time to do this work for me.
It is not only matter of public laughter which may be caused by my unedited posts, like this one.
I believe there are some good ideas which I would like to share with my readers, and according to statistic tool there are many of them, but I’m afraid that because of my poor language, the idea can be lost or misunderstood.
Presently I’m looking for someone else to edit my essays but I can not pay much for this job.
This blog does not bring any monetary profit. There are no donations and advertising so far is free of charge. I can not afford paying more than I did till now and even this was much for me these days.
If you know someone who would like to edit my essays, please let me know.
Or maybe you would like to advertise on this blog and pay for it, this money would cover the cost of editing as my work I share with others because I love to do it and i do not profit from it.
Please email me if you can positively answer for my appeal.

Meanwhile, Chasde Hashem, I engaged my 19 years old daughter and it is great source of Simcha for me and for our family. Mazel Tov.

No comments: